Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MSSQL 2000 & two nics

Hello,
How can I select IP address(es) for listening of MSSQL on server with two
(or more) nics?
Thank you for ideas.
Pavel BalusHi
I think this previous post may do what you require:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group...r />
de9709aae
John
"Pavel Balus" <pavel.balus@.kovotour.cz> wrote in message
news:OfOXXBVLFHA.3628@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hello,
> How can I select IP address(es) for listening of MSSQL on server with two
> (or more) nics?
> Thank you for ideas.
> Pavel Balus
>|||Hello,
thank you for your reply but this isn't solution for me. Somewhere inside
registry is setting for this. By using of this is possible to set MSSQL for
listening on selected IPs or NICs, but I don't know how:o(
Pavel Balus
"John Bell" <jbellnewsposts@.hotmail.com> pe v diskusnm pspvku
news:e1YpwNWLFHA.2120@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hi
> I think this previous post may do what you require:
>
http://groups-beta.google.com/group...066eddde9709aae[
vbcol=seagreen]
> John
> "Pavel Balus" <pavel.balus@.kovotour.cz> wrote in message
> news:OfOXXBVLFHA.3628@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
two
>

No comments:

Post a Comment