Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MSSQL

I have created a tool using vb.net,with mssql as backend.i need to
create the database and the table in the database using some scripts or
what ever relevent methods.How can we make the database while
installing the software.you could call the following from VB.NET:
osql.exe -Usa -Ppassword -i d:\dbr\create_database_script.sql -n
-oD:\DBR\OUTPUT\SQL_SCRIPT_LOGS\outputfile.txt
--
--
Sasan Saidi
Senior DBA
MSc in CS, MCSE4, IBM Certified MQ 5.3 Administrator
"I saw it work in a cartoon once so I am pretty sure I can do it."
"Armagadone" wrote:
> I have created a tool using vb.net,with mssql as backend.i need to
> create the database and the table in the database using some scripts or
> what ever relevent methods.How can we make the database while
> installing the software.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment